Saturday, November 12, 2011

The shows I watch

It may be more appropriate to list the shows I don't watch but here is the current list of shows I attempt to keep up on...
ABC shows- Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Modern Family, Revenge (if you aren't watching you should be),
NBC shows- NBC has really fallen from the good old days from Cosby Show a long long time ago and Friends and ER from not as long ago.  Parks and Rec, Occasionally The Office, The Voice, Parenthood
CBS- The Good Wife, How I Met your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Mike and Molly, Sometimes Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement
CW-90210 (I can't let it go, the original is one of my all time favorites), Ringer, Hart of Dixie
Bravo- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

This is the list of shows I regularly record on my DVR but I definitely watch a lot of other stuff too, including HGTV, lots of sports, and this show called Little Einsteins.  This list is subject to change at anytime but I rarely miss an episode of any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment