Friday, September 30, 2011

Nothing like a favorite TV show after a long week

Why is it that on Friday nights after everyone is in bed, there is nothing better than curling up a with a blanket on the couch to watch something on TV.  I still don't know what I am going to watch.  Last night (Thursday) I watched nothing, and I recorded 5 shows so I have to decide.  Grey's sounds good, although I just read that George O'Malley's mom is coming back at some point this season, and the comment on the site I read was something about George's ghost.  I will say it here, if there is another ghost storyline, that may signal the end of the line for me and Meredith Grey.  Enough for tonight, I need to watch some TV!  Here's hoping for a happy ending for Derek, Meredith and that precious baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment