Wednesday, September 28, 2011

TV tonight

When I watch a TV show I want to talk about it.  I usually watch my TV on the DVR at a later date or at least a later time.  There are usually few people out there that have the show fresh in their minds when I get to it.  I hope to use this blog as an opportunity to express my feelings about TV instantly.  I think it will help me sleep better at night because there are some nights that I lay awake thinking about what TV shows I will talk about at work tomorrow.
Wednesday is a slow night for TV in my house.  Modern Family is the only show that I usually watch.   This is a good thing because I work late on Wednesday's and my husband is home alone with the kids.  He is not very happy on the nights that I have two shows recording at once.  When this happens, he cannot watch his sporting event or whatever he wants to watch, and that usually isn't the Bachelor or 90210.  If I have two shows recording, I pray he is busy on the computer so that he doesn't notice and stop one of my recordings.  By the way, we have more than one TV, he could always go watch in a different room!  Why are sports more important that my shows anyway, just because they are live I guess.
Back to Modern Family since it is fresh in my head... if you don't watch you should.  It is funny, laugh out loud funny, and tonight was no exception.  I am still laughing about Cam pulling the cupboard door off the cabinet during his rage stage, Claire telling the parking cop that she was now, "Law and Order, Special Parking Unit, and Luke's junk food eating moment.  I also like how Phil thinks Luke's comment was genius and proceeds to do something dumb, yet inspiring.
I am still trying to figure out this blogging thing, forgive my grammatical errors, I watched too much TV in high school too.  I think I will get the hang of it.  I hope that some of you will realize what a high percentage on the DVR can do for you!
Stay tuned for a list of shows that I watch, a list of shows that I follow and the difference between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment