Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wheel of Fortune

Growing up Wheel of Fortune was always on TV after dinner.  I never really thought about it too much until recently.  As I got older I would make fun of my father for having it on and he would always say, "Good wholesome TV.  A family show."  Now as I have my own kids, we sometimes need an after dinner distraction we turn on The Wheel.  The noises, the colors, the clapping, all of these things make my kids happy.  I have found that a happy kid is a happy mommy.   I think I would be good on that show, I yell at the dumb contestants who spin one too many times or can't solve the easy puzzle.  Maybe someday I could be on the show and meet Pat and Vanna. It is probably a lot easier in the comfort of my living room.   In the meantime I will continue to solve puzzles some Monday through Friday nights, 6:30-7PM, and think to myself, "Good wholesome family TV."

No comments:

Post a Comment